Home City Government Residents Businesses Visitors

©2016 City of Saraland - Design by A-Factor Marketing

Street & Drainage Department Frequently Asked Questions  (2 Questions)

1.  A street light is out on my street, who is responsible for fixing it?

Report it to Alabama Power Company.

2.  How do I get a driveway pipe installed?

City policy requires approval of the City Engineer.

Animals Building Permits Cable TV Providers Courts Emergency Information Health Services Hurricane Information Jobs & Employment Land Use & Development Leisure & Social Library Parks Public Safety Public Works | Utilities Schools & Education Volunteer Oppurtunities Youth Sports